Get Links from Authentic Websites, Within Content Written by UK & US Writers.
You likely already know the value that Google places on quality, authoritative inbound links but getting these links isn’t always easy.
Read on to find out how our Blogger Outreach and Guest Posting Service can help your business…
Why is quality so important?
Link quality has always been an important factor in SEO. Fast forward to today and not only are high-volume, irrelevant and low-quality links often ineffective, they could potentially be harmful to your website in the long term.
Building quality links is a time intensive process and this is the problem we can solve.
We’ve devised a highly-structured, easily scalable and highly-effective solution for building strong, relevant links to your website. We offer a premium-quality blogger outreach solution that’s realistically priced and can be scaled according to your needs.We have a standard tier service where links are guaranteed to be relevant, authentic and of Domain Authority 30+. We also offer a higher tier service where links are guaranteed to be relevant, authentic and of a Domain Authority of 50+.
We take care of the whole process for you:
- We research target blogs.
- Each blog is assessed by our expert quality assurance team for suitability.
- We make contact and establish a relationship.
- We research, brainstorm, identify and suggest topic ideas.
- We have an extensive team of UK, US, Canadian and Australian writers who produce all of our fantastic content.
- We have strict quality-control measures at every stage (and can give you control over any aspect).
- We liaise with the blogs to get each post published
Unlike many other services out there, all placements we secure are on authentic blogs that real people visit. We’re not getting you links from a blog network!
Why you shouldn’t do blogger outreach yourself
Blogger outreach is challenging. It is time consuming, difficult to get started with and can be a serious headache to manage.
You need to find the right blogs, come up with the content, write it yourself or find writers to do this for you, get the piece formatted correctly, get it sent off for approval, make any adjustments that are needed, send it back, chase up the blogger if they don’t post or there’s an error and then start over again for the next piece. All that adds up to a lot of time and hassle which is not core to your marketing efforts or your business.
How we make it easy
Through years of experience and expertise we’ve refined the blogger outreach process to make it as scalable and cost effective as possible whilst maintaining quality and results.
Our dedicated team of researchers will prospect opportunities in your marketplace, and drawing on our experience in a wide range of industries, we contract one of our talented writers to create the content. Our campaign managers will then proofread and quality check the piece before facilitating the process of getting it placed and making sure everything is as it should be.
Why choose us over other providers?
- You are in control – you can approve domains and content before they go live!
- We’re leaders in this space – we have a strong reputation for client results and client satisfaction.
- Our process is backed by experience with hundreds of campaigns in a wide range of niches.
- We draw on our existing pool of high-quality publishers that we have a relationship with as well as prospecting for new websites for every single campaign in order to give us a superior blend of links.
We are agency friendly
We love partnering with SEO and online marketing agencies to offer a white-label and completely confidential blogger outreach solution to your clients.
Tell me more about the benefits of blogger outreach
- It’s natural – we’re helping you to editorially earn links
- It’s sustainable – completely ethical and a link opportunity with benefits beyond link equity
- You’ll attract visitors – build awareness for your business
- Social media benefits – tap into a closely related audience who might be interested in following you on Twitter or becoming a fan on Facebook.
- It’s a win-win-win situation – you earn a high quality link, the blog gets some great content and the reader gets some well-written, fresh reading material
We charge per placement and offer packages of 5,10, 20 & 50 as well as bespoke pricing for higher volumes.
Standard Tier (DA30+)
- 5 – £475 ($745)
- 10 – £930 ($1,460)
- 20 – £1,840 ($2,888)
- 50 – £4,095 ($7,065)
Higher Tier (DA50+)
- 1 – £175 ($275)
- 5 – £850 ($1,335)
- 10 – £1,650 ($2,590)
Pricing covers all research, content production and placement. Prices are exclusive of VAT which will be charged for any UK based clients.
Will I get links from sites like Mashable, TechCrunch etc?
Sorry, but no. Our blogger outreach service is a proactive way to gain strong links. We strive to deliver the best links and the maximum brand exposure for you (we utilise a proprietary link quality scoring system), but content tends to get placed with niche and mid-tier blogs.
Who writes the content?
We have an ever-increasing army of subject experts and talented writers waiting to create content for your business. We only use writers that are on our system and have been pre-vetted for quality. All writers have detailed knowledge of the area that they work in – we don’t work with poor quality writers that just churn out junk.
Can you show me some examples?
We work confidentially for clients and as such can’t publicly disclose direct links to recent placements we’ve completed, but we are more than happy to highlight examples (where we’ve obtained express client permission) in private. You can have full pre-approval of domains and we’re happy to replace any links you’re unhappy with free of charge.
What are the timescales? We do our best to deliver orders speedily however as we are sure you will appreciate this isn’t a precise science since we are contacting website owners and in many cases constructing your campaign from scratch so this does take time.
- Standard Tier Orders (DA30+) are delivered in 4-6 weeks
- Higher Tier Orders (DA50+) are delivered in 6-8 weeks
Why does it take so long? Please bear in mind that we are not a quick fix solution or a blog network vendor; we research your market, identify opportunities, build relationships, write content and facilitate the publication of said content. All this takes time and we aren’t in control of the websites we work with so we can’t guarantee publication by a set date.