We are looking for a linkbuilding strategist to join our remote team.
Day to day:
- Developing linkbuilding strategies, brainstorming tactics and pitching ideas to clients (with support from our founder initially)
- Reviewing reports from our prospecting team and turning that into action
- Working with outreach team manager to provide campaign direction and guidance
- Sales development – pitching new ideas to existing clients to grow those accounts. Selling with integrity though; we want you to suggest things with the client’s best interest at heart not a quarterly sales target. If our clients prosper, we prosper.
- Reviewing campaign performance to understand what needs to be cut and where we can double-down.
What’s the work like?
Many of our clients are business owners with big ambitions. We’re working with good sized budgets but unlike many agencies our clients expect real results rather than fancy reports. If you are used to freewheeling your way to the search awards thanks to working with big brands then this isn’t the role for you.
You will usually be working with the decision-maker which means shit gets done quickly and there’s no sitting around waiting for the PR and legal teams to form a committee and sign-off on things. Impress the client > they say yes > make it happen.
First 2 months will be based on an hourly rate (negotiable depending upon the individual) moving into a salaried position thereafter.
- 100% remote – many of our team are globetrotters and have been for a number of years.
- Flexible schedule – we can help you fit your work around your life and when you are able to do your very best work.
- Great rate of pay
- Freedom to do great work – no politics and zero tolerance on micro-management.
- Common-sense approach to everything
To apply please send your CV and an overview of why you are right for this job to [email protected]. No Agencies Please.